The slowest R and J series, up to 300 strokes/min, make it possible to feed larger strip sizes, have a pneumatic roller opening, and can be connected to the press with mechanical or electronic cam systems.
The setting only requires pitch length, feed angle, and reference speed of the press.
- Maximum reliability and precision
- Easy programming with data visualisation
- Quick selection of feed pitch, working angle and speed
- Quick replacement of control unit by connectors
- Easy installation without the need for specialised personnel